APMG INTERNATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT™ FOUNDATION virtual classroom course registration
The Change Management Foundation is an entry level course that outlines theories, models, approaches, concepts and roles in the field of Change Management. This course gives the candidate basic knowledge and skills to work as an informed member of a team. The qualification is a pre-requisite for candidates who wish to progress to the next stage to become a Change Management Practitioner.
Who is this course for
- Senior and Line Management
- Project and Programme Managers
- Change Agents who want to increase their knowledge and skill
- Aspiring Change Managers
- Anyone who is interested in learning about the basics of change management
At the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Contribute to development of strategies to help individuals through change, increasing motivation for change and overcoming resistance in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Offer insights on how organisations work, how the process of organisational change occurs, and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Identify key drivers of an organisation’s culture, and recognise different types of change processes (e.g. planned and emergent change)
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communication strategies
- Discuss with colleagues the different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change can be built and sustained
What’s included in this course
- Virtual classroom training of all content required to pass the exam
- Discussion of real world scenarios and how the theory is applied in practice
- Course manual that summarises ALL the content covered in the course
- Sample exam papers from APMG with answers and rational
- The official APMG International Change Management™ Foundation exam via ProctorU (1 multiple choice exam)
Please purchase the course text before the course starts.
APMG will provide you with your e-certificate and digital badge once you pass the exam.
For Corporate Customers who wishes to enrol one or more employees on the course, please give us a call at+44 (0) 20 8191 7216 or email us at email@example.com and we will send over an invoice.