APMG International™ Certified Local Change Agent virtual classroom course registration
The Certified Local Change Agent (CLCA) qualification is designed for anyone who works in an area of an organisation that is facing significant change. Successful candidates will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to contribute constructively helping themselves, their colleagues and their manager implement change successfully.
The Certified Local Change Agent qualification (‘CLCA Certificate’) is offered as a single, standalone certificate. It is fully consistent with the APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner qualifications, but covers substantially different material and for a different purpose.
Who is this course for
- Selected individuals whose work area is facing significant change and who, as an adjunct to their normal work, will be asked to support their work
colleagues and their managers in implementing change.
At the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain that organisational change consists of individual transitions, aligned with intentional changes in a group or organisation
- Explain how people typically respond to change, and how they can be helped to engage with it through:
o involvement in local, facilitated activities
o personal support
o effective local communications
- Explain the importance of aligning changes in their own work area with wider organisational changes
- Provide effective personal support for colleagues going through change
- Facilitate local ideas-gathering activities, including use of simple process-mapping techniques
- Help change professionals and line managers to:
o identify the different ‘stakes’ people have in a change
o develop appropriate learning and communication plans for a change
o assess the change-readiness of people in their area
- Work with colleagues to develop a local change plan that identifies:
o what specifically will change in their work area
o how those changes can best be introduced
- Contribute to identifying and mitigating resistance to an organisational change
- Help build purposeful relationships with line managers and change professionals on behalf of their work area
What’s included in this course
- Virtual classroom training of all content required to pass the exam
- Discussion of real world scenarios and how the theory is applied in practice
- Course manual
- Sample exam papers from APMG with answers and rational
- The official APMG International™ Certified Change Agent exam via ProctorU (1 multiple choice exam)
APMG will provide you with your e-certificate and digital badge once you pass the exam.
Booking dates are found below:
For Corporate Customers who wishes to enrol one or more employees on the course, please give us a call at+44 (0) 20 8191 7216 or email us at email@example.com and we will send over an invoice.