APMG CHANGE MANAGEMENT™ FOUNDATION & PRACTITIONER virtual classroom course registration
The Change Management Foundation and Practitioner course is a holistic offering that gives candidates knowledge to lead and manage change initiatives within their organisation.
The Change Management Foundation course is the first part of this offering and outlines theories, models, approaches, concepts and roles in the field of Change Management and is a pre-requisite for the second part of the offering which is the Change Management Practitioner course. On completing and passing the exam for both courses in this offering, candidates will gain the Change Management Practitioner certification.
Who is this course for
- Senior and Line Management
- Project and Programme Managers
- Change Agents
- Aspiring Change Managers
- Anyone who is interested in learning about the basics of change management and would like to lead and manage change in their organisation
At the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Contribute to development of strategies to help individuals through change, increasing motivation for change and overcoming resistance in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Offer insights on how organisations work, how the process of organisational change occurs, and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Identify key drivers of an organisation’s culture, and recognise different types of change processes (e.g. planned and emergent change)
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communication strategies
- Discuss with colleagues the different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change can be built and sustained
- Explain the key principles in defining what is to be learned by all involved in a change initiative
- Appreciate the ‘project’ environment in which change is governed and delivered, and change managed
- Apply tactics around the organisational ‘levers’, adoption approaches and reinforcing systems typically used to sustain change, so that it becomes embedded in an organisation
What’s included in this course
- Virtual classroom training of all content required to pass the exam
- Discussion of real world scenarios and how the theory is applied in practice
- Course manual that summarises ALL the content covered in the course
- Sample exam papers from APMG with answers and rational
- The official APMG International Change Management™ Foundation and Practitioner exam via ProctorU (1 scenario exam)
Please purchase the course text before the course starts.
APMG will provide you with your e-certificate and digital badge once you pass the exam.
For Corporate Customers who wishes to enrol one or more employees on the course, please give us a call at+44 (0) 20 8191 7216 or email us at email@example.com and we will send over an invoice.