The Change Management Practitioner is an advanced level course that builds on the concepts in the Change Management Foundation and focuses on how to apply these concepts in ‘real world’ situations. On gaining this qualification, the candidate would have knowledge to start applying change techniques and approaches to change initiatives and offer insights and ideas to assist with decision-making and evaluating options. This qualification is designed for individuals who want to lead change initiatives and be successful at ‘making the change stick’.
Who is this course for?
- Senior and Line Management
- Project and Programme Managers
- Change Agents
- Aspiring Change Managers
- Anyone who is interested in leading and managing change in their organisation and making it stick.
At the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the key principles in defining what is to be learned by all involved in a change initiative
- Appreciate the ‘project’ environment in which change is governed and delivered, and change managed
- Apply tactics around the organisational ‘levers’, adoption approaches and reinforcing systems typically used to sustain change, so that it becomes embedded in an organisation
Candidates must have a passing grade of 50% or more in the Change Management Foundation exam to be eligible to take the Practitioner exam. This course is therefore for individuals who have already passed the Change Management Foundation exam and would like to gain the practitioner certification.
What’s included in this course
- Interactive videos covering ALL the content required for the exam
- Quizzes for each module and answers
- Course manual that summarises ALL the content covered in the course
- Sample exam paper from APMG with answers and rational
- The official APMG Change Management Practitioner exam via ProctorU (1 scenario based exam)
The official course text can be purchased in hard copy or as an e-book from APMG, Amazon and Kogan Page.
APMG will provide you with your e-certificate and digital badge once you pass the exam.
Download our course brochure
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
2. About the course
3. Education and Learning Support
4. Change initiatives, projects and programmes
5. Sustaining change
6. Exam Preparation
7. Sample Exam