APMG INTERNATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT™ PRACTITIONER (online)
Who is this course for?
- Senior and Line Management
- Project and Programme Managers
- Change Agents
- Aspiring Change Managers
- Anyone who is interested in leading and managing change in their organisation and making it stick.
At the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the key principles in defining what is to be learned by all involved in a change initiative
- Appreciate the ‘project’ environment in which change is governed and delivered, and change managed
- Apply tactics around the organisational ‘levers’, adoption approaches and reinforcing systems typically used to sustain change, so that it becomes embedded in an organisation
Download course leaflet here
Candidates must have a passing grade of 50% or more in the Change Management Foundation exam to be eligible to take the Practitioner exam. This course is therefore for individuals who have already passed the Change Management Foundation exam and would like to gain the practitioner certification.
What’s included in this course
- Interactive videos covering ALL the content required for the exam
- Quizzes for each module and answers
- Course manual that summarises ALL the content covered in the course
- Sample exam paper from APMG with answers and rational
- The official APMG International Change Management™ Practitioner exam via ProctorU (1 scenario based exam)
APMG will provide you with your e-certificate and digital badge once you pass the exam.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Intermediate/Advance
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes
2. About the course
3. Education and Learning Support
4. Change initiatives, projects and programmes
5. Sustaining change
6. Exam Preparation
7. Sample Exam