Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which change management course is suitable for me?
Check out our Training page for more information.
2. Are there any course brochures I can download and read?
3. How do I access the online videos?
You need to purchase the online course before access is granted to the videos. Registration and payment is therefore required. Once this is done, you will be able to log into the website and access the course material.
4. My username and password are not working?
Click on the ‘Lost my password ‘ link on the login screen to reset your password. Instructions will be sent to the email address used at signup.
5. Do I need a particular browser to view the videos?
No – The videos can be viewed in any browser e.g. IE, Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.
6. Is ‘Flash’ required to view the videos?
No – ‘Flash’ is not required to view the videos.
7. What happens after the course expires?
Once the course time frame has expired, you will no longer have access to the videos. Please ensure that you purchase and start the course when you have sufficient time to dedicate to study.
8. Is the course manual included in the course fees?
No – The course manual must be purchased separately. See – 9. Where can I purchase a course manual?
9. Where can I purchase a course manual?
10. Can I review the videos multiple times?
Yes – You can review videos as many times as you want within the course time limits.
11. Are there sample exams?
Yes – There is a sample exam per course. Answers and rationales are also included for your reference.
12. Are official APMG exams included in the course fees?
Yes – Exams are included in the course fees as of July 6th, 2020.
13. How can I take a Foundation or Practitioner exam?
Exams must be booked in the APMG portal and are taken online and invigilated by ProctorU, a remote proctor. They recommend using a personal computer with admin rights outside a corporate network. You are also required to have a webcam for invigilation purposes.
14. What happens when I successfully pass the exam(s)?
Candidates will be awarded with an e-certificate and digital badge.