Change Consult Ltd. is committed to upholding the laws on data privacy and have created this policy to let you know how we use and protect your data when you use our website and your rights regarding the personal information we hold.
The Laws and Regulations
The laws that govern personal data in the UK are:
- the Data Protection Act 2018 and
- the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
The independent authority that upholds information rights in the public interest in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”). Further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk.
Please note these regulations apply to Change Consult Ltd.
The contact details for Change Consult Ltd. can be found below:
Change Consult Ltd.
200 Brook Drive
Phone: 020 8191 7216
What data we collect
We collect data you send us about you with your consent, for example:
- Personal information which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- We believe in protecting the privacy of children and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 16 years of age. The website and our services is not directed to persons under 16 years of age and we will take the necessary steps to delete any information that may have been collected from this age group.
How we collect your data
Data about you is collected and processed when you:
- Fill out a form or send us an email.
- Register on the website for one of our courses
- Apply for a job at Change Consult Ltd.
- Apply to render supplier services to Change Consult Ltd.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
The information you send us may be personal, financial, educational in nature or related to your employment history. It may be required for legal reasons if you intend to purchase courses on the website, enter into a contract with us if you are a service provider or if you are applying for a role at the organisation.
We may also receive your data indirectly from APMG, if you queried about courses we provide.
Change Consult Ltd. uses Google Analytics. This is a third-party service that collects standard website performance information. This information is processed in a way that it does not identify individuals, website usage information is collected. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
When you visit our website, the following information may be automatically collected from you, for example:
- IP addresses
- The technology you use to connect to the website
- The pages on the website you visited and the duration
How we use your data
We collect data from you so we can:
- Process your order and manage your account when you purchase courses from us
- Send you information regarding our courses and informational newsletters
- Respond to your queries and application for jobs and services
- Assess the effectiveness of website setup and the content it holds as well as the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Change Consult Ltd will share data with APM Group Limited (APMG) as required, to maintain its accreditation with this International body. APMG has strict rules on data privacy which can be found at https://apmg-international.com/privacy-policy
How long we keep your personal information
Change Consult Ltd. will not retain your personal information for longer than required.
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop processing it.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not to use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer.
How we store your data
We primarily store and process your personal data in the United Kingdom. The company has a secured server with no external access that houses the information we collect. Security, access control and monitoring are in place to ensure data is secure.
Transmission of information via the Internet however is not 100% secure and even though we have security measures in place to protect your data we cannot guarantee its security as it is transmitted.
If you choose not to supply your personal information to us
If your personal information is required for us to complete transactions and for you to provide services to us via a contract, then we will not be able to complete the transactions or enter into a contract until such information is provided.
Change Consult Ltd. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you may like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. The have the right at anytime to stop Change Consult Ltd form contacting you for marketing purposes. If yo no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe in the relevant email.
Your data protection rights
Change Consult Ltd. would like to make you fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 020 8191 7216
Or write to us:
Change Consult Ltd.
200 Brook Drive
Access to your stored personal data via password
Where we have given you a password to access certain parts of the website, for example, course content, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We kindly ask that you not share that password with anyone.
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit the website allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and measuring usage
You will see a message appear on the website before we store a cookie on your computer.
The types of cookies we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – We use these cookies so we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
First-party cookies are those that we set for change-consult.com and third-party cookies are cookies that originate from different websites. We do not control the setting of third-party cookies, so if you are concerned you should check the policy on the third-party website.
An example of a third-party website we use is YouTube. We have a few videos on change-consult.com and although we own them, the video content is actually streamed from YouTube. You may therefore receive a YouTube cookie if you view one of our videos.
Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. The website allaboutcookies.org outlines steps you can take to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
We may update or amend this policy periodically to comply with legal requirements or meet changing business needs. Any updates made will be posted on this website and we will alert you to any significant changes made. By continuing to access this website, your access and use will be subject to the contents of this policy.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 8191 7216
Or write to us:
Change Consult Ltd.
200 Brook Drive
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk.