Our Terms and Conditions
Change Consult Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “Change Consult”, “us”, “our”, and “we”) is a company registered in the UK with Registration Number – 12292090, located at 200 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UB.
We encourage Customers (hereafter referred to as “Customers”, “your” and “you”) who intend to use this website and purchase online courses, to read the following terms and conditions and contact us if you have any queries.
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number – 020 8191 7216
T&Cs for website use
Our website has been designed to provide you with general information about our services and the courses we offer. It also provides access to course materials, once these have been purchased.
- The content of the general pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It should be used for non-commercial purposes only. It should not be copied, reproduced or use without the permission of the Managing Director of Change Consult.
- The pages that hold course content is for registered Customers of the course only. Usernames and passwords to access courses should not be shared with anyone else.
- Information on the website is subject to change from time to time and is correct at the time of publishing. This includes services, types of courses, prices and even our policies. Change Consult shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise that arise out of reliance of the information on this website. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge that free access to general content on this website exempts us from any legal action you may take in reliance on the information.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The use of Change Consult’s name or logo is prohibited under all circumstances, unless prior written consent is obtained from the company.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes incorrect use of course materials and those posted as informational resources.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. However, some of the linked sites may not be under our control and hence we are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of these linked website(s).
- Change Consult assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer and other equipment as a result of browsing this website or downloading any of the material contained within.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
T&Cs for purchasing online courses
- Course prices
a. All prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry.
- Course suitability
a. It is the Customer’s responsibility to purchase the course that is suitable for the requirements and abilities of those who would be assessing the online material. Employees of Change Consult may recommend courses to individuals, but the final decision regarding suitability is your responsibility.
b. Online courses are delivered only in English and Customers wishing to access course material must be sufficiently proficient in the English language.
- Changes to course content
a. We reserve the right to change any part of a published course; if this is caused by circumstances beyond our control. Change Consult will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature, but in the event that modifications are required, updated material and an outline of the changes will be made available to Customers.
a. Customers can make payments for online courses via credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) and you are responsible for all transaction surcharges.
b. Credit card payments will incur a card surcharge of 1% and payments made via debit card will incur a surcharge of 0.5%.
c. Payments for online courses are required, once the ‘PLACE ORDER’ button is pressed.
d. All payments are secure and hosted by PaymentSense UK which is Change Consult’s Merchant Services and Card Payments provider.
e. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the person that approved the purchase of a product, has the correct purchasing authority.
f. We will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.
- Placing an order
a. Once the course is bought, the Customer will be emailed a username and password, that would allow them to log into the website and access the course material.
b. Log-in credentials are strictly non-transferable, non-cancellable, and non-refundable. Fair Usage Policy and Intellectual Property Rights apply to the access of online materials (videos, pdfs etc.) and prohibition of material dissemination.
c. Access to online course material is granted for a 365-day period from the date of purchase. If an extension is required, please contact email@example.com to obtain an extension quotation.
a. Once the following terms and conditions are accepted and streaming of the online course(s) commence, Customers lose their 14-day rights to cancel.
b. If a Customer has satisfied their 14-day cancel rights, a refund will be issued by Change Consult. Refunds may take up to a maximum of 10 working days to be processed and this will be done using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Banking fees are non-refundable.
c. Change Consult will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.
a. Exam fees are normally incorporated into course prices. In the event that a Customer fails an APMG exam and would like to do a resit, payment of the full exam cost at the time is required. Change Consult can re-book the failed exam for the Customer once payment is received. Payment can be made via credit card on the payment link that will be provided to the Customer.
a. Intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of Change Consult. The Customer agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, hire, lend, or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of knowledge gathering.
T&Cs for purchasing EQ-i 2.0 Assessments and Coaching sessions
- Customers have up to three (3) days before the appointment to request a cancellation of the Coaching session, to be entitled to a full refund.
- For the Assessment and Feedback packages for the Individual and Organisation, once the assessment(s) have been dispatched, the package cannot be cancelled and no refunds are possible.
- Refunds may take up to a maximum of 10 working days to be processed and this will be done using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Banking fees are non-refundable. Change Consult will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.
- Force Majeure
a. Change Consult shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of services are delayed or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God (including but not limited to earthquake, storm, fire, flood snow, hurricane, or any other natural disaster), war, invasion, military interruption or failure of electrical and telephone services.
a. No deviation from these terms and conditions will be allowed without the express written permission of a Managing Director of Change Consult. No communication either verbal or printed on our websites will override these Terms and Conditions.
Download Change Consult Terms and Conditions